We like to be up-front with our pricing, and although each event is different, we want to break it all down and make it as easy as possible for you to determine if we are the right fit for you, your budget, and your needs.
We are not the cheapest mobile bar services, nor the most expensive, but for the services that we provide, our top-notch experienced Bartenders, and a great resource for easy planning – including time and money saved from our tips and guidance, you will see that our prices are fair and competitive for all that you receive and the peace-of-mind knowing that you’re in great hands.
We are the preferred Bartenders and bartending services by a large number of venues, wedding coordinators, fellow vendors, and previous clients for a reason!
Items Included with Hosted Bar Services:
- Trained, experienced, and knowledgeable Bartenders – with all MAST Permits (Class-12)
- General Business Liability and Alcohol Liability Insurance
- All needed Banquet Permits, printed and signed
- Ice; up to 250lbs. of ice for cocktails, chilling beer and wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
- All bartending tools; cork screws, bottle openers, stirring spoons, shakers, bar towels, ice scoops, small garbage can, and garnish jars
- All bar set-up; 6-foot tables with white or black linens (unless bar upgrade selected), light-up BAR sign, table runner(s), metal display ice buckets for beer and wine, general bar decor, display menu, and coolers
- All guest service needs; biodegradable environmentally-friendly “plastic” cups for each beverage option, straws if needed, and white cocktail napkins
- Non-Alcoholic Punch and Water – each with a 3-gallon glass dispenser
- Bar Set-up and Clean-up at no additional charge (typically 1 hour before first drink poured, unless otherwise noted); we will set-up the bar area, chill alcohol, arrange boxes, etc. and then clean-up bar area and re-pack any unused alcohol at the end of the event
Add-ons & Upgrades:
- The Bustender, Bartender’s Bar, true glassware, 3-tap jockey box for kegs, handmade syrups for signature cocktails, basic coffee service, and more (see full list HERE)
- Beer & Wine (no liquor or cocktails): 1 Bartender for 125 or less total guests; 2 Bartenders for 125 -225 total guests
- Beer, Wine, and Cocktails: 1 Bartender for 100 or less total guests; 2 Bartenders for 100-225 total guests
Pricing with Services (includes all taxes):
- Beer & Wine Service (no liquor or cocktails): $109/hr for 1 Bartender; $169/hr for 2 Bartenders
- Beer, Wine, and Cocktails: $129/hr for 1 Bartender, and $189/hr for 2 Bartenders
- Additional Bartenders at $59/hr – if more than 2 are needed
- NO Travel Fee within Kitsap County
- Champagne Toast: A $40 surcharge will be added to cover cost of additional cups, ice to chill bottles, and table set-up.
- A tip jar will be on-hand during the event unless otherwise pre-arranged. If no tip jar is preferred, a flat rate of 25% of the total bill will be added and paid directly to the Bartender(s) on-duty
Discounted Rates for Non-Profit Events or Special Cash Bar Services are available for large events (see FAQ for more information)
See our FAQ section HERE for more information on all services – including hosted bar and cash bar events!