We like to be up-front with our pricing, and although each event is different, we want to break it all down and make it as easy as possible for you to determine if we are the right fit for you, your budget, and your needs.
We are not the cheapest mobile bar services, nor the most expensive, but for the services that we provide, our top-notch experienced Bartenders, and a great resource for easy planning – including time and money saved from our tips and guidance, you will see that our prices are fair and competitive for all that you receive and the peace-of-mind knowing that you’re in great hands.
We are the preferred Bartenders and bartending services by a large number of venues, wedding coordinators, fellow vendors, and previous clients for a reason!
Items Included with Bar Services:
- Trained, experienced, and knowledgeable Bartenders – with all MAST Permits (Class-12)
- Full Business Liability with Certificate of Insurance (COI available upon request)
- Event Alcohol-Liability Insurance (up to 2-million dollars)
- All State-Required Banquet Permits & Licenses
- TWO 6-foot bar tables & with fitted white linens (if no bar upgrade added)
- Bar Décor (BAR sign, display box, etc.)
- Biodegradable Disposable “Glass”ware – 9oz., 10oz, & 16oz tossware (example HERE)
- Bar Tools (bottle openers, corkscrews, pour spouts, jiggers, bar mats, shaker tins, strainers, etc.)
- All Needed Bags of Ice For Cocktails And Chilling Alcohol (up to 200lbs. of ice)
- Water & Punch Station (6-gallons of our signature non-alcoholic punch included)
- 1.5-hours of Bar Set-Up & Breakdown Time at No Additional Charge
- 8″x10″ Custom-Designed Bar Menu
- CLIENT-EXCLUSIVE: Blog/Vlog posts for bar planning ideas, cost-cutting tips, signature cocktail ideas, where to get the best deals on alcohol, do’s & don’t’s to a successful bar, etc
- CLIENT-EXCLUSIVE: Alcohol Calculator custom-built by Kitsap Bartending Services with shopping list
(total number of guests – adults and minors)
- Beer & Wine (no liquor or cocktails): 1 Bartender for 125 or less total guests; 2 Bartenders for 126 -225 total guests; 3 Bartenders for 226-300
- Beer, Wine, and Cocktails: 1 Bartender for 100 or less total guests; 2 Bartenders for 100-200 total guests; 3 Bartenders for 201-300
Pricing with Services:
4-hour minimum on all events
- Beer & Wine Service (no liquor or cocktails): $169/hr for 1 Bartender; $259/hr for 2 Bartenders
- Beer, Wine, and Cocktails: $189/hr for 1 Bartender, and $279/hr for 2 Bartenders
- Additional Bartenders at $90/hr – if more than 2 are needed
- NO Travel Fee within Kitsap County
- Champagne Toast: A $75 surcharge will be added to cover cost of additional cups, ice to chill bottles, and table set-up.
Add-ons & Upgrades:
- The Bustender, Bartender’s Bar, true glassware, 3-tap jockey box for kegs, basic coffee service, and more (see full list HERE)
- 10% gratuity that will go directly to the Bartender(s) on staff, plus a tip jar will be on-hand during the event unless otherwise pre-arranged. If no tip jar is preferred, a flat rate of 25% of the total bill will be added and given to the Bartender(s) on-duty.
Discounted Rates for Non-Profit Events or Special Cash Bar Services are available for large events (see FAQ for more information)
See our FAQ section HERE for more information on all services – including hosted bar and cash bar events!